lAWYER - COMMERCIAL & PROPERTY
Sherlynn Wong was admitted into legal practice in 2009 after graduating from Monash University with a Bachelor of Law. She started her legal career with Tan and Tan Lawyers & Consultants in 2010 which later re-branded as Agile Legal Consulting in 2017. Her primary areas of practice are property and commercial law, however, she also assists in other general matters such as family law, Power of Attorneys and Wills and Estates.
Sherlynn plays an integral role in the Property and Commercial law team at Agile Legal and has provided local and overseas clients with a broad range of services relating to property and commercial transactions including:
• Multi lots developments and subdivision matters
• Purchase and sale of residential and commercial properties
• Off the plan contracts
• Mortgages and transfer of title
• Related parties transfer and stamp duty exemption
• Commercial sale and business
• Commercial leasing
Sherlynn is proficient in Mandarin and strives to achieve positive outcomes for every client, adopting a holistic, friendly and attentive approach.