What you should know before buying a small business

If you're thinking about buying a small business, the most important thing is that you know exactly what you're buying. That's why you need to make sure you understand the business back to front.

Evaluating a business for purchase is complicated and it's always worth investing in professional assistance. So what should you know before buying?

Why you should choose a property solicitor instead of a conveyancer

If you're buying or selling property, then you're probably aware that there's a lot of paperwork involved. Because transferring property ownership is a complex transaction involving a number of taxes and laws, this paperwork is done by professionals. These professionals can be either property solicitors or conveyancers.

What are the requirements for an Australian parent visa?

If you've decided to make your home in Australia but your parents are overseas, they can come and live here on a parent visa. There are two caterogries of parent visa:

  • Australian Contributory Parent Visa (CPV)
  • Australian Parent Visa (PV)

How to stay in Australia with a partner visa

If you're in a relationship with an Australian citizen or permanent resident, it's reasonable that you might want to stay in Australia and build a life with them here. Fortunately, genuine relationships are recognised by the Australian government and you should be able to get an Australian partner visa or prospective marriage visa.